Let's Create a New Ran Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Create a New Ran Server

Help me put aup a new Ran Private Server ^_^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
octogon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-04

got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it. Empty
PostSubject: got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it.   got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:08 pm

well if anyone got a at least 4gig of memory on his/her pc and at least a 2mbps internet connection... id be willing to work on that comp enough to get like 200 people playing with only a days work. Probably CP will come later but still the server will be up and running.
Back to top Go down
tabugtoy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it.   got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:50 pm

octogon wrote:
well if anyone got a at least 4gig of memory on his/her pc and at least a 2mbps internet connection... id be willing to work on that comp enough to get like 200 people playing with only a days work. Probably CP will come later but still the server will be up and running.

yup same specs as i have bro... i have 4 GB memory and a 2mbps upload with a Static IP for my server and im handling 421 players as of the moment... but i think with a 2GB you can handle more than 200 players with just 1mbps connection of only you have a Static IP...
Back to top Go down
erwin266407

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: ran server   got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:54 pm

hello,

I have a computer pentium 4 2.80 ghz all we need is to upgrade the memory to 2 ghz. I am very interested or you can make my own server
Please email me at erwin266407@yahoo.com

Thanks,
erwin
Back to top Go down
triftss

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it.   got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:30 pm

octogon wrote:

me and my bro. have a com. shop we have 1gig memory, and 6mbps internet connection need is to upgrade the memory to 2ghz and up...
procesor amd Athlon64LE
512 videocard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it.   got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got the game running only need a dedicated PC for it.
Page 1 of 1